How to share Outlook Calendars - Accessing Other Userís Calendar.
On the guest Outlook, you may have many options (also depending on the version of the Outlook) to view the calendar you just shared.
A. Accessing Other Userís Calendar via regular Calendar
1. Click Tools and then E-mail Accounts.
2. Select View or Change existing e-mail account and click Next.
3. Highlight the Name, click Change and then More Settings.
4. Click on Advanced tab.
5. Click Add and add other userís mailbox.
6. Click OK to save it.
7. Now, you should have other userís Calendar next to your calendar.
B. Accessing Other Userís Calendar via opening a new Calendar
1. Open Outlook and click File.
2. Select Open and then Other User's Folder...
3. At Folder type, select Calendar and then type the user name.
4. Click OK. The selected user's Calendar will open.
C. Accessing Other Userís Calendar via Outlook Web Access
1. Open Internet Browser.
2. Type in your OWA with (other0 username and following by calendar, for https://mail.chicagotech.net/exchange/username/calendar. Here the username is the other username.
3. When the logon prompt appears, type your user name, and password. These credentials are used to verify that you have permission to the person's calendar and to authenticate your request.
Note: You must add the other user to the Mailboxes of the Outlook Advanced.
Assigning Calendar permissions to other user
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2013 ChicagoTech.net, All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.